Thursday 10th August
19:30 Newmarket Motors, Round Wall
Art Exhibition opening
Group show of six local artists.
20:00 Scanlon’s Bar, Church St.
22:00 Scanlon’s Bar, Church St.
Friday 11th August
11:00 - 12:00 Childern
12:30 - 14:00 Adults
Booking: 087 2480 935
14:00 Newmarket Motors
Policing Hong Kong:
an Irish History
Irishmen in the Hong Kong Police Force 1864-1950
by Patricia O'Sullivan
Young People’s Concert
CYMS Hall 15:30
Performance by upcoming local musicians.
Followed by open session for all ages.
Tea & coffee served
The Rambling House
20:00 Dan Hourigan’s Bar, New St
A celebration of stories, song and poetry.
Special guest Alice Taylor
Presented by Mike Geurin
The Fringe Session
Open session hosted by the Anne's Bridge Street Ceilí Band.
21:30 Dan Hourigan’s Bar, New St
Saturday 12th August
- 11:00 - 14:00 Accordion, Bryan O’Leary @ Pipe Band Hall
- 11:00 - 14:00 Banjo, Michael Tosh O’Sullivan @ Scullys
- 11:00 - 14:00 Concertina, Lynda Gardiner @ Scanlons
- 11:00 - 14:00 Fiddle, Lisa O’Sullivan @ CYMS
- 11:00 - 14:00 Flute & Whistle, Tom Murphy @ Scullys
- 11:00 - 14:00 Sean Nos Singing, Saileog Ní Cheanabháin@ Scanlons
- 14:00 - 17:30 Sean Nos Dancing, Gearóid Ó Dubháin @ IRD / After Schools
15:00 Scullys Bar, New St
Hosted by Bryan O’Leary
An Glaoch 3
Concert 20:00 Glash Hall, Glash, Newmarket
Jackie Daly & Matt Cranitch
Dan Curtin & Con Herbert
Gearóid Ó Dubháin
Saileog Ní Cheanabháin
& lots more
Sunday 13th August
Family Day BBQ
14:00 to 17:00 Scullys Bar, New St
Cú Roi Mac Dara Strings
BBQ by Relish, face painting, arts & crafts for kids.
Market with CDs, posters, books, and instruments.
20:00 Scullys Bar, New St
Benny McCarthy (Danu)
Mick Culloty Band
21:00 to Close
21:00 TD Cronin’s Bar, New St
Hosted by the West Limerick Singing Club
Monday 14th August
17:00 Scullys Bar, New St
Monday Night Session
20:30 to close at Scullys Bar, New St
The usual Monday night session that has run in Scullys since 1974.